Wednesday, July 11, 2007

YAY IM BACK

hey guys...Ive missed you. I couldn't get on for ages. Back in January when they changed the google account thing, I just couldn't log on so I kinda gave up. So happy to be on line again ... so much going on. Right now Im teaching summer school at the palm desert campus...Shakespeare 475 and English 306. Its so amazing but kinda nerve wracking. As for the rest of my life, after August, I have no idea what is gonna happen. Ive put in a few applications here and there but nothing yet. Its scary.

My thesis is written and JR signed off. Now I'm trying to locate the other reader... she has gone awol. It makes me a little nervous as first format review deadline looms. That whole thesis thing? I think I would have taken the exam if I had known what a pain in the arse it was gonna be...actually its pretty satisfying once its done, but I sweated buckets and my fickle boyfriend had an excuse to be even more fickle as I stayed up til the wee hours of the morning battling the Habermas/Foucault debate.

Had a really cool June. I went up to Idaho to direct a production of "the Who's Tommy" It was possibly the most fabulous experience, Ive ever had. I worked with a bunch of high schoolers and college students. We had a rockin' band and the singers were awesome. We also pretty much had a packed house every nite.

Well that's it for now
I'll be back
Fi

3 Comments:

Blogger Sonie said...

I wondered what happened to my blog buddies.

Wed Jul 11, 04:52:00 PM  
Blogger Sonie said...

Oh! Welcome back, btw.

Wed Jul 11, 04:52:00 PM  
Blogger Sonie said...

Tag! You’re it! See my post at: http://sofido.blogspot.com/2007/07/im-it.html

Wed Jul 25, 03:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home